1. To uphold the Ascalonian Creed and all of its principals.
2. To befriend as many members of the Mystic Council as possible.
3. To help maintain a civil and friendly atmosphere in the guild.
4. To seek out and find upstanding individuals who will likely fit in the Mystic Council.
5. To represent the Guild Leader in times when the guild leader is not present in the world.
We, the leaders of the Mystic Council, will above all display the utmost chivalry in our quest to restore
the seared lands and protect our kin and friends with honor and dignity.