1. We, the Mystic Council, are just and upright citizens of the kingdoms of man. We will not employ Charr-like
tactics to achieve success as a guild.
2. We, the mystic Council, recognize that humankind has already lost if we cannot behave maturely, for humans
are no longer humans when they take on the practices of the Charr.
3. We, the Mystic Council, shall never harass other players - for they too have dealt with great loss in
the years since the searing.
4. We, the Mystic Council, shall team together whenever possible to rectify the evils done by the dreaded
Charr. Our friends and brothers come before unknown strangers.
5. We, the Mystic Council, shall exist first and foremost as members of this council - we hold no allegiances
to any other guild or group of Ascalon or otherwise, nor shall we participate in the activies of other guilds before our own
brethren. At times we may be forced to work peacefully with other forces, but never to work for them or be employed by them.
6. We, the Mystic Council, are firmly determined to undo what has been done and will work hard to combat
injustice, hunger and poverty in the kingdoms of man. With hard work comes great rewards.
7. We, the Mystic Council, whenever awake in the world of Ascalon, will work towards enjoying
ourselves and not stressing over the losses due to the searing. A positive atmosphere is necessary in these bleak times in
order to survive. We shall not argue with each other or attempt to hurt one another in ways far more powerful than sword or
spell - words.